- Panama City, Panama, May 26, 1980
María Lourdes Galán Díaz
- 2003, Republic of Panama
- Catholic University Santa Maria la Antigua, Panama (Bachelor of Laws and Political Science, Magna cum laude, 2003)
- University of Nottingham, England, School of Law (LL.M., International Commercial Law, 2004)
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington DC (Foundations of American Law & Legal Education Program, 2004)
- Boston University, Boston, USA, School of Law (LL.M., Banking and Financial Law, 2005)
- Maritime Law and Litigation
- Project Finance
- International Law
- Banking Law
- Administrative Law
- Administrative Claims against the Panama Canal.
- National Bar Association of Panama
- Maritime Law Association of Panama.
- Fulbright Scholar. Fulbright Alumni Association Panama, (Director 2006).
- Anglo-Panamanian Alumni Association, (Director 2008).
- Panama Chamber of Shipping (Board Member 2012, 2015, 2018, 2019)
- Panama Maritime Law Association (Board Member 2017, 2018, 2019)