- Panama City, Panama, May 4, 1968
Gabriel Ramón Sosa de la Guardia
- 1993, Republic of Panama, and Louisiana, U.S.A
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation from the United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point (1989), Third Mate Unlimited Tonnage
- Juris Doctor, Tulane Law School (1992), New Orleans, LA, U.S.A.
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Transportation Law and Cargo Claims
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Panama Bar Association (1993)
- Louisiana State Bar Association (1993)
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- Panama Maritime Chamber (Vice-President, 2002-2005; Director, 2009-2010)
- Panama Maritime Law Association
- Titulary Member, Comité Maritime International (“CMI”)
- Honorary Consul General of the Kingdom of Norway in Panama.
- Admitted to practice in the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, 1995
- Director, 2009-2010, Panama Maritime Chamber.
- 3/M License for ocean going vessels of any tonnage issued by the government of Panama, 1992. (expired)