- Panama City, Panama, January 4, 1975
Alberto López Tom
- 1999, Republic of Panama
- University of Panama Law School (Bachelor of Laws and Political Sciences)
- Technologic University of Panama, Faculty of Industrial Engineering (Postgraduate Diploma in Management and Business Administration)
- University of Nottingham, England, School of Law (Master of Laws in International Commercial Law)
- United Nations Institute for Training and Research, UNITAR (Arbitration and ADR Methods)
- University of Salamanca, Spain, School of Law (Specialist Degree in Litigation, Mediation and Arbitration)
- Civil and Maritime Litigation & Arbitration
- Banking Law
- Construction Disputes
- International Trade And Finance
- Appointed Adjunct External Fellow of the Centre for Maritime Law of the National University of Singapore (2015-Present)
- National Bar Association of Panama
- Maritime Law Association of Panama (Director 2008-2011; President 2010-2011).
- Panama Association of Business Executives (APEDE).
- Authorized Public Translator
- Former Professor of Maritime Law, MBA Programme, Latin American University of Foreign Trade, Panama City.
- Former Professor of Commercial Law and International Trade Law, Latin American University of Foreign Trade, Panama City.
- Member, Drafting Committee, 2009 Amendments to Code of Maritime Procedure of the Republic of Panama
- Member, Reviewing Committee, 2008 Amendments to Code of Commerce’s Maritime Commerce Book (Law No. 55 of 2008).